Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

FS or Trade: Ruger Hawkeye M77 30-06 with Pelican Case and scopes

P

Pmringer

Like new condition Ruger Hawkeye chambered in 30-06 for sale. Has a box of ammunition through it to sight it in otherwise it sat in a case. It is in near perfect condition with no damage other than a small ding at the end of the forend about the size of a pencil tip. 22" barrel, durable matte blue, and walnut stock. Rifle includes a beater Simmons 4-12x40 8-Point scope and a nice durable Weaver fixed 4x38. The Weaver scope has been mounted and has some minor marring on the finish at the ring locations but is essentially new and never been on a rifle while fired. Also includes a padded leather sling or camo Montana sling.

Includes the black Pelican waterproof and shockproof case. Foam can be added for a custom fit but with the foam open, two scoped rifles will fit in the case and cushion foam can be placed between them. Case measures approximately 50"x14", has wheels, two handles, and locking points. There are some scuffs, scratches, and remnants of where I removed a painted label that I had to put on for a work trip to Alaska but the case is sound and overall great shape. These are top of the line cases that run almost $300 new.

I'm looking to sell this in a bundle or trade it. It is priced to sell and the entire bundle will ship to your FFL for $725. North Carolina residents get some price knocked off.

I am interested in trading for the following:

Winchester M70, stainless in 30-06 or 300 win mag
Tikka T3, stainless in 30-06 or 300 win mag
Savage 111 or 116 in 30-06 or 300 win mag
Other stainless 30-06 or 300 win mag with floated barrel
T/C Prohunter, stainless
Ruger No.1
Henry 30-30
Winchester Pre-1964 Model 1894 30-30
Model 1885 45-70 either Browning or Winchester
Flintlock rifles

Partial or full trades considered for traditional bows, quality binos, quality pack. Also always interested in another fly rod and reel.

Thanks!

r.jpgr3.jpgr2.jpgr4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also open to trades for a Howa 1500 stainless, any lever action rifles, and .17 HMR bolt actions. This rifle is priced to move so I can get my dad a nice retirement gift.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back