Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

FS MR Crew Cab Multi-Cam

idahofishnhunt

I bought this pack in March of 2012. I've taken it a few times in the field, and I've hauled some bear quarters in it that were in a trash bag, so there are no blood stains in it, also no tears. It's like new. The first picture has the actual order information on it so you can see what size it is. $450 TYD. PM me if interested.

mrccpack004.jpg

mrccpack001.jpg

mrccpack002.jpg

mrccpack003.jpg

Dropping down to $400, and I threw it up on Craigslist as well. Let me know if your interested, or make me a reasonable offer. Thanks.

dang! that's a good deal. Mystery Ranch should buy it back just to resell it! That thing looks new.

I would have been all over it had I not just got a Blue Widow last year. Will be waiting for the new packs to come out and will sell my Eberlestock then. Especially after all the horrible customer service for repairs I dealt with in regards to Eberlestock.

I would have been all over it had I not just got a Blue Widow last year. Will be waiting for the new packs to come out and will sell my Eberlestock then. Especially after all the horrible customer service for repairs I dealt with in regards to Eberlestock.

I never thought those packs seemed very comfortable to me, and they are heavy. Makes sense if you're after bad guys in the some 3rd world country I guess...but not out chasing bambi.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back