Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

FS: Kifaru Duplex Hunting Frame and a couple extras

CodyCass

Hello,

I'd like to sell my Kifaru Hunting Frame, Gen 2 Hanging Meat Bag, Grab-It II (with lash kit) and K-clip Compression strap kit. The frame is the newer style Duplex hunter, it was purchased brand new from Kifaru in July of 2015. The Gen 2 Hanging Meat Bag was purchased at the same time. The Grab-It II and Compression Kit were purchased in September of 2015. All items were purchased with the intention of packing antelope meat during a 2015 trip and to serve as my frame going forward. Unfortunately/fortunately, depending on how you look at it, it ended up not being used on that trip as we hunted private and the ranch hand loaded our lopes in the back of a truck. Prior to the trip I used the frame to train. It was never loaded to the extreme, just 45-60 lbs of plate style weights. Since that trip it has been hanging in my closet unused. Everything is in mint, like new condition, I'm selling because it is doing me no good hanging in a closet and I have other projects I could put the money towards. Here are the specifics:

1. Duplex Hunting Frame - $350 TYD
Color: Coyote Brown; Stay Options: Ultralight Composite Standard; Frame Length: 26" (my height: 5'11"; my Waist Size: 34; my Inseam: 30; my Weight: 175; Back Profile: Normal) (Link to Kifaru)

2. Gen 2 Hanging Meat Bag - $20 TYD
(Link to Kifaru)

3. Grab-It II w/Lash Kit - $40 TYD
Color: Multicam
(Link to Kifaru)

4. K-clip Compression Kit - $15 TYD
Color: Multicam
(Link to Kifaru)

I will accept Postal Money Order or PayPal (buyer pays 3% fees if we don't use the gift option). I'm willing to negotiate/bundle if someone is interested in all 4 items. I will take some pictures and post later. PM me with any questions.

Thanks for your interest
-C. Cass

Compression kit and meat bag are SPF. Here are pics of the frame. The Grab-it is currently attached. The lash strap is not (there is just one lash strap, it just appears in both pics). Let me know if you want more pics or have questions.
IMG_6399.jpg
IMG_6400.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back