SOLD: Crispi Titan GTX 12D - Reduced

cedahm

Buddy of mine got me a pair of these as a gift after 'guiding' him to a bull last year. I have about 40-50 miles on them and due to the weird shape of my right foot they are simply not breaking in adequately (I have this problem with most footwear - definitely my issue and not the boots - my right foot is a 12.5 and my left is a 12). I have resigned myself to the fact that the only boot my feet have really been happy with are Danner Pronghorns and I will just need to buy boots every 3-5 years.)

Buddy got them from Midway for $350. The Titan was made special for Midway that year, so no longer available but they are similar to the Idaho. Here is the webpage: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019759617

Outside of minor cosmetic wear from walking the local trails, they are new, and haven't been wet.

Asking $260 $225 TYD. Send me a PM if interested and I can provide photos and answer questions.

Last edited:
Buddy of mine got me a pair of these as a gift after 'guiding' him to a bull last year. I have about 40-50 miles on them and due to the weird shape of my right foot they are simply not breaking in adequately (I have this problem with most footwear - definitely my issue and not the boots - my right foot is a 12.5 and my left is a 12). I have resigned myself to the fact that the only boot my feet have really been happy with are Danner Pronghorns and I will just need to buy boots every 3-5 years.)

Buddy got them from Midway for $350. The Titan was made special for Midway that year, so no longer available but they are similar to the Idaho. Here is the webpage: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019759617

Outside of minor cosmetic wear from walking the local trails, they are new, and haven't been wet.

Asking $260 $225 TYD. Send me a PM if interested and I can provide photos and answer questions.
Since Camofire just had a model similar to these on sale :) - price down to $195 shipped. Would like to see them in a Hunttalker's hands (feet) before I go to Craigslist or Rokslide.

I just had to move the box to a different cabinet again -

Reduced to $120 TYD for a $350 pair of Crispi's with like 40 miles on them (most on gravel trails last Spring Turkey - the rest on pavement in my neighborhood).

Still available? And are these insulated? Seems to be conflicting information on Midways site lol

Back