SOLD: Crispi Titan GTX 12D - Reduced

cedahm

Buddy of mine got me a pair of these as a gift after 'guiding' him to a bull last year. I have about 40-50 miles on them and due to the weird shape of my right foot they are simply not breaking in adequately (I have this problem with most footwear - definitely my issue and not the boots - my right foot is a 12.5 and my left is a 12). I have resigned myself to the fact that the only boot my feet have really been happy with are Danner Pronghorns and I will just need to buy boots every 3-5 years.)

Buddy got them from Midway for $350. The Titan was made special for Midway that year, so no longer available but they are similar to the Idaho. Here is the webpage: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019759617

Outside of minor cosmetic wear from walking the local trails, they are new, and haven't been wet.

Asking $260 $225 TYD. Send me a PM if interested and I can provide photos and answer questions.

Last edited:
Buddy of mine got me a pair of these as a gift after 'guiding' him to a bull last year. I have about 40-50 miles on them and due to the weird shape of my right foot they are simply not breaking in adequately (I have this problem with most footwear - definitely my issue and not the boots - my right foot is a 12.5 and my left is a 12). I have resigned myself to the fact that the only boot my feet have really been happy with are Danner Pronghorns and I will just need to buy boots every 3-5 years.)

Buddy got them from Midway for $350. The Titan was made special for Midway that year, so no longer available but they are similar to the Idaho. Here is the webpage: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019759617

Outside of minor cosmetic wear from walking the local trails, they are new, and haven't been wet.

Asking $260 $225 TYD. Send me a PM if interested and I can provide photos and answer questions.
Since Camofire just had a model similar to these on sale :) - price down to $195 shipped. Would like to see them in a Hunttalker's hands (feet) before I go to Craigslist or Rokslide.

I just had to move the box to a different cabinet again -

Reduced to $120 TYD for a $350 pair of Crispi's with like 40 miles on them (most on gravel trails last Spring Turkey - the rest on pavement in my neighborhood).

Still available? And are these insulated? Seems to be conflicting information on Midways site lol

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back