Fresh Tracks+

a_va2cs

Want to jump in here and say thank you to Randy and the crew for FreshTracks+. I have thoroughly been enjoying it on Roku and got the app on my phone as well. It has been so great to be able to go back and watch old episodes and old seasons. Love that we get first dibs on all the new stuff as well. Now if only you guys could share some of the locations... :)

Jbotto

I was at home on the couch for two weeks with Covid. FT+ helped me immensely. Think I pretty much watched everything on there. I like it a lot. I have it on my iPhone and on TV via a Firestick. There are some quirks about it, but overall great platform! Just wish coupon code “Randy” worked!

Cornell2012

Administrator
Staff member
@Cornell2012
@Big Fin
Really enjoyed the day by day series that the platform had been doing. A little disappointed that Fresh Tracks + is getting several episodes dumped on there at one time then nothing for a week. It way more enjoyable to get one then in another stretched out like the day by days.
We were getting some comments that it was hard to keep track of what the most recent one is and what the most recent thing is that you've watched, which is why we switched to releasing everything for the week on Monday.

You'll get a little surprise tomorrow though!

Addicting

We were getting some comments that it was hard to keep track of what the most recent one is and what the most recent thing is that you've watched, which is why we switched to releasing everything for the week on Monday.

You'll get a little surprise tomorrow though!
It shows the most recent video. I just go straight to that. It’s not that hard or confusing. It shows if I’ve already watched it or not.

TLowell02

Is anyone else having an issue of the audio becoming disjunct with the video on the Roku app? It's happening during every video.

Duck-Slayer

I loved the Beau and Marcus backcountry elk hunt! More of these hunts would be greatly appreciated by myself, Guess I'm kinda partial to those though. When are all these folks going to see you or the crew join me for a backcountry hunt with goats? just thought I would put that out there @Big Fin :)
Matt

canadiantuxedo

Is there something wrong with me that I purchased FreshTracks+ with the hopes that the majority of the annual subscription fee goes directly into Randy and his crew's pocket? I hope the app cuts out unnecessary middlemen. Onward!

Crillyiv

It appears to me that Montana Moose Episode 6 and Episode 7 are the same video with a different title.

<added: looks like they fixed it>

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CruiserBill