Fresh Tracks+

furness

I’m excited for this. I’ve been watching you for a long time & you’re a prime motivator in me moving to another state & setting up my life the way I have.

Absoluterock

Thank you!

It took a while to put my money where my mouth is. . . but over the last 18 months I've been moving away from any of the "Pay with my data" forms of media. I'm tired of being the commodity.

Signed up today!

FlatlanderAZ

First I have heard of this, .Any more context?

CJnGA

I bet you are a Micro fraction statistic of the the folks who are going to purchase this content. Your the biggest fan to a Finlander who was raised where swearing was a art form.

Probably not as 'micro' as you would think. I usually play podcasts during longer drives, which usually include the family being in the car. I have pretty much stopped listening to ME podcasts while the family is around because of some of the topics and language they use. Relative to what's on TV, it's not 'bad' at all, but in the closed environment of a car, I choose not to play it when they are around. To each his own.

Probably not as 'micro' as you would think. I usually play podcasts during longer drives, which usually include the family being in the car. I have pretty much stopped listening to ME podcasts while the family is around because of some of the topics and language they use. Relative to what's on TV, it's not 'bad' at all, but in the closed environment of a car, I choose not to play it when they are around. To each his own.
As the editor for Fresh Tracks episodes, I try to make things as family friendly as possible, sans a few "craps" and "hell" I remove most everything else. FT+ won't change this. :)

Wapiti_48

Excited to sign up!
Love the purpose/mission behind the development of this product
Thoroughly enjoyed the Hunt Talk podcast with the crew explaining the history and process of Fresh Tracks + development

Keep up the good work boys!

Thought/Idea/Recommendation for consideration;
On the podcast there was mention of some good story tellin in the Newberg family.
Consideration for an "Uncle Larry story time" or a "Fireside Chat with Uncle Larry" option for kicks

I am sure there should be a censored version as an option for the kids/family lol

idelkslayer

As a slow adopter of new technologies I'll sign up eventually.

I like the idea of an uncensored playlist while keeping the rest of the videos clean. I don't mind the occasional hell or damn, but constant profanity wears on me.

I try to keep my own language clean, for my sake not just for my children; among other things I think that overuse of profanity is a reflection of poor vocabulary. Use of profanity does not make a man.

A small amount used judiciously can be like salt in a good story. A little goes a long way. Overuse reduces the shock factor and just becomes annoying.

That said, I know others think differently and find that a conversation laced with f-bombs every other word is standard. To each their own, a separate playlist seems like a fair compromise.

Jbotto

I went to FT+ this morning to see if any new videos were uploaded. My phone told me I could open it in the app if I downloaded it. So far the app looks great!

duckhunt

I'm trying to subscribe but when I put my information in hit start subscription nothing happens. Tried it on my phone and also the wife's PC. What am I doing wrong?

Leupold Banner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NEOHhunter23