Forum search and "my content"?

If you search “pics of Greg Gianforte’s trophy backcountry Montana Mountain Goat” what comes up? I’m not seeing anything.
I saw it on FB the other day, but it's now gone. Wonder if anyone else has seen it. Reward for anyone who can find it out on Al Gore's internet and posts it here.

On another note, I will ask the tech guys about the date issue on the search feature.

I saw it on FB the other day, but it's now gone. Wonder if anyone else has seen it. Reward for anyone who can find it out on Al Gore's internet and posts it here.

On another note, I will ask the tech guys about the date issue on the search feature.
I’m just going to assume there was an illegal action taking place.

This is a shameful rookie move for which there is no excuse. When I see something gold, I immediately download, save, screen grab, etc. you will never be forgiven Newburg.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back