Caribou Gear Tarp

Ford v Ferrari

Sytes

Moving beyond the MOPAR v Ford v GM...

This movie held some of the best acting and really enhanced the story's flow.

Been wanting to see it, but that may have ruined it for me. Every self respecting Southerner knows it’s “finer than frog hair”, with frog pronounced “frawg”.

A minor point, go see it, a fast paced enjoyable 2hr 32 mins.

I haven't seen Ford V Ferrari yet, but the segment The Grand Tour did on the rivalry back in Season 1 was really interesting.

Just saw it today - loved it. The performances by Bale and Damon were incredible, and I expect Oscar nominations for both.

It was well done. Really does a good job of highlighting having to deal with the corporate egos while trying to race. the two don't mix.
They did a really good job of capturing the essence of the racing paddock.
Great seeing all of the old cars.
Racing footage wasn't bad.
They told the story as most people remember it, Harley's disdain for malapropism's notwithstanding.....picky picky.
If I find time, I'd prob go see it again, just to get a better look at the cars

Netflix has a great doc called "The 24 Hour War" which details the Ford v Ferrari rivalry at Le Mans from the beginning throughout the early 70's. I am hoping to see "Ford v Ferrari" in the theater too. Glad it has got some good reviews!

My son and I saw it yesterday. We really enjoyed it.

I was surprised to hear the music from Polk Salad Annie. Good stuff!

Peter Miles is my step dad (call him
Dad) I love the movie and my son’s middle name is Miles. Very special movie for our family. It was surreal to have Christian Bale calling my parents house all year. My dad owns the Shelby driven by Damon in the movie. It’s a very sweet car!!!!
That's an interesting share, thanks.

Great watch but you’ll never hear a Texan say “finer than frog fur”
I beg to differ on that one!!!! One of my “older n wiser” cousins who is Texan through n through always uses that phrase on particular parts of the female anatomy!!!!
As for the movie, very good, saw it the other night at the firehouse

Great movie. My wife usually falls asleep before a movie is over and she made it through this one!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back