For Sale Custom Remington 700 270 Winchester

BigSky!

I am selling a Custom 270 Winchester built on a stainless Remington 700 action. It was built by Dave Hellekson who is a Billings gunsmith and competition shooter. It has a blueprinted 700 stainless action, lapped lugs with Shilen 24 inch barrel. It is bedded into a McMillan Edge stock and has a very nice Jewel trigger. I am the second owner. According to the information I have, this rifle has fired less than 75 rounds. I did work up a load in this one using 140 grain AccuBonds and will provide that information to the purchase or to anybody else for that matter. The rifle is exceptionally accurate with my load. Along with pictures of the rifle, I have included a picture of the bedding because it had been sanded by the previous owner and I don't know why. However the barreled action locks up tightly to the stock. The rifle, according to my postal scale (yes I finally bought one) weighs 6 pounds 15 ounces. I need $1,500 shipped and insured.

McMillan's description of the stock when ordered is a Remington Mountain Rifle stock as follows:
REM MNT RIFLE
P/GRAY
EDGE TECHNOLOGY
RH
L700
BDL f/p
#3 SHILEN w/ 1.5”cyl
DEC PAD @ 13.5” LOP
2 BLUED STUD

QaqV2Zpl.jpg

2FGhKzcl.jpg

K75j4uel.jpg