Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

First post

Welcome, got a little hunting place in oklahoma myself. Enjoy and contribute...

Just a crippled up old fart that spends summers on Oklahoma and winters in south Texas.
I'm a turkey hunting, deer hunting, AR building gun freak who enjoys hunting and fishing.
Welcome to the forum. Who do you pull for in sports, Sooners or Longhorns?? Hopefully not the Aggies!

Welcome to the forum. Who do you pull for in sports, Sooners or Longhorns?? Hopefully not the Aggies!
LOL! Sounds like someone may know me!
Aggie through and through!

OU stands for "U"niversity of "O"klahoma, or is the "UO"? ...or are they just a bit dyslexic?
OU is the only school I know where 12 hours of "Ego & Arrogance" are required for graduation!
(ever notice how many OU football players are from Texas?)

UT? Well, I don't care much for "tea sippers". Overly impressed with their own importance. Mostly overeducated plain folks.

Q: What do you call an "Aggie" five years after graduation?
A: "Boss"

I never completed any secondary education, but did hold A&M Extension Service certification for many years.

I'd rather be a "razorback" than a "longhorn" and I'd rather be in an insane asylum than be a "sooner"!

....and I say that with all humor!
The excellent orthopedic surgeon who rebuilt my shoulder is an OU grad.

Funny! I'm old enough to remember the old SW Conference days.

Razorback recruiting was hurt when the aggies joined SE Conference. We had a near-lock on Texas kids wanting to play in the SEC.

At least college sports are still enjoyable to watch. Pro sports don't exist anymore in my world.

Funny! I'm old enough to remember the old SW Conference days.

Razorback recruiting was hurt when the aggies joined SE Conference. We had a near-lock on Texas kids wanting to play in the SEC.

At least college sports are still enjoyable to watch. Pro sports don't exist anymore in my world.
Rzrbk,
I hunt mostly alone.
Way back, football got in the way of my hunting and I got tired of watching double-Y chromosome, HGH infused apes pound each other senseless for millions of dollars.
It got in the way of my Sunday afternoon hunting.
So I quit watching pro sports, all of them. (Mark McGwire? Hormone infused ape! NOT a ball player!)

Then, I watched Bob Stoops at OU run up the score on smaller, defenseless programs. I didn't understand?
Then I find out yards, completions, first downs, points, etc, etc count towards your national standing! WTH?
Beat another team a bazillion points just to make yourself look better? That's not sportsmanship!
College sports ate into my Saturday hunting time.
So I quit watching college sports!

I don't miss any of it.
The woods and waters are less crowded during major sporting events.
I have hunting friends who spend T'giving weekends, drinking beer and watching football game after football game.
One guy has 4 TV's set up so he won't miss a single game. His den stays full of beer slurpin' couch taters on T'giving weekend.

I hunt.

The kneeling just sealed the deal for me.

I miss the SWC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back