Yeti

First Lite Kanab pant repair

BucksnDucks

My favorite pair of hunting pants are my merino wool First Lite Kanab 2. I know they are prone to easy rips and wear, but this weekend I completely blew out the inseam and zipper stitch down one of the legs. It looks like the material is intact but a couple seams and stitching pulled out. Anyone have any experience or know if this is something that can be fixed?

Dsnow9

My favorite pair of hunting pants are my merino wool First Lite Kanab 2. I know they are prone to easy rips and wear, but this weekend I completely blew out the inseam and zipper stitch down one of the legs. It looks like the material is intact but a couple seams and stitching pulled out. Anyone have any experience or know if this is something that can be fixed?
Email first lite they warrantied a pair of mine that split in the crotch.

wllm

I had a panel? (Correct word) blow out. I just stitched it, took me 15 min watching a movie versus dealing with the return process 🤷‍♂️

BucksnDucks

I had a panel? (Correct word) blow out. I just stitched it, took me 15 min watching a movie versus dealing with the return process 🤷‍♂️
I won't be returning these as they were purchased years ago. They served me well, best chukar hunting pant I've ever tried. I like them more the the newer Obsidians which replaced the Kanabs. Hopefully I can take them in to a local alteration shop and have the ladies fix them up.

wllm

I won't be returning these as they were purchased years ago. They served me well, best chukar hunting pant I've ever tried. I like them more the the newer Obsidians which replaced the Kanabs. Hopefully I can take them in to a local alteration shop and have the ladies fix them up.
Big circle needles and nylon thread, floss is a decent substitute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porteur