Caribou Gear Tarp

First bull; Before and After

1_pointer

Last year, with a lot of luck and a lot of help I shot my first bull. Here's the before...

A few weeks back I got a package in the mail. Here's what it looked like when I unwrapped it.

When I decided to get this mounted, it was done so thinking of a certain spot in the upstairs part of our house. We have a goofy stairwell that does a 180º turn 1/2 way. It wouldn't fit. So, here's the After in the downstairs office...

Turned out great, heck of a bull.

Looks like you and he will have some intense face to face conversations in the future!

Have had some friends run into the stair or doorway issue, a few have taken it back to a reputable taxi and had a horn cut and fitted with a threaded stud. If done right, you can't tell the difference with out a micro inspection. This allows more clearance and easier transport in tight spots. Just a thought....

Last edited:
That turned out real nice Tyler.. Did you decide what you're doing with this year's bull?

Looks good...I think you need to build a new trophy room with a house attached.

Last edited:
Beautiful mount! Awesome bull!
Don't think you'll be getting any work done in that office for the next couple weeks while staring at that!
Better go with Buzz's recommendation...

Very Nice Bull!!!
Nice job on the mount!
Need to fix the stairway.......but then again starring down a bull like that daily ,so close, could lead to ..more tissues.,or Jergins.................

Turned out great, heck of a bull.

Looks like you and he will have some intense face to face conversations in the future!

Have had some friends run into the stair or doorway issue, a few have taken it back to a reputable taxi and had a horn cut and fitted with a threaded stud. If done right, you can't tell the difference with out a micro inspection. This allows more clearance and easier transport in tight spots. Just a thought....

Great post!!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back