Filled: Collapsible Camp Stoves for HT Members.

Sytes

<Edit added> filled +1 if time permits. Maybe later I'll knock out a few more, so long as it stays enjoyable. Thanks all!

I'm crafting a few of these with some added benefits from feedback and personal experience. Not titanium. These are steel.

Cost + a tad extra - say, $100 total does not include shipping (No shipping if in NW MT to p/u). Max three will be built for HT members that have been with HT around two years + and a few posts to show for it. These are not for resale, please.

They're great for animal pack treks and vehicle base camp settings. Approx 35#'s.
They hold heat a good amount of time.

Anyhow, I recently had a HT member ask and figure it's worth crafting up a few. It's my winter hobby fun.

Send a PM or post here.

These are some old pics though same concept. The picture of one in action is still running to this day.

Last edited:

Sytes

Two of three. Pm or post. One more and off to p/u the material.
This will be a nice diversion from the usual snow plow welding frustrations. Haha!

wytex

Very cool and great of you to offer them up!
We are not in need but would like to try one out, maybe next year of you make any more. We do have more than one wall tent and with different sized stove jacks.
Your fabrication skills are impressive.