Fall Arizona results posted

For those interested in the numbers vs LY...

2021​
By the numbers:
50,258: The total number of hunt permit-tags issued.
191,182: The total number of those who applied for hunts or bonus points.
148,409: The total number of applications submitted.
2022​
By the numbers:
45,666: The total number of hunt permit-tags issued.
191,074: The total number of those who applied for hunts or bonus points.
150,813: The total number of applications submitted.
All hunt permit-tags are expected to be mailed by Aug. 5.

My kids drew doe tags on the Kaibab. We got skunked for all tags in Nevada this year so we are really grateful for this opportunity to put some venison in our freezer this fall. I have attached pictures from our last successful harvest on the Kaibab from two years ago.20201010_075437.jpg20201010_075341.jpg

My kids drew doe tags on the Kaibab. We got skunked for all tags in Nevada this year so we are really grateful for this opportunity to put some venison in our freezer this fall. I have attached pictures from our last successful harvest on the Kaibab from two years ago.
Congrats. I was just up on the Kaibab for 2 weeks in June. Does were plentiful and they looked like they have been eating good!

Congrats. I was just up on the Kaibab for 2 weeks in June. Does were plentiful and they looked like they have been eating good!
Same. We were hiking up on the North Rim last month and saw a lot of fat healthy does crossing the road at night when we were driving through the unit. Hopefully the herd numbers will make a good rebound this year.

Coues tag for me as well. Actually pulled a third choice since I threw in one of the units that ended up on the leftover list LY.
I’m looking forward to seeing the leftover list. There were so few last year I completely changed my application strategy. Just can’t count on drawing a leftover tag like I could in year’s past. Good luck on your hunt

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back