F/S Mystery Ranch Metcalf and Nice Frame

DirtyDan

For sale: Mystery Ranch Metcalf
I bought the frame in 2011 and added the bag and lifters a couple years ago. Included is a 900ci lid with daypack straps still attached and an extra set of belt wings size small. (The 700ci lid I'm keeping for my current setup)
Packs been used for a couple backpacking trips and one hunt.
No rips or stains. Never seen blood.
Yoke is medium.
Wings on belt are large.
This one was made in USA.
Price is $475 shipped CONUS

i'm curious/interested:

i've never seen a MR pack in person just the pictures, randy's videos, and good reviews of quality although a bit heavy but I'm mainly looking for a day/overnight pack with ability to pack out meat so may be too much pack for my needs.

are the small wings for the daypack portion? or can you remove the medium wings to slim down the regular pack's waistbelt size?

what is your build like? what did you like & not like about the pack/why are you selling?

Tim629
The small belt wings are for someone skinnier then I. They fit great when I was a 32 inch waist but now that I'm a 34ish I had to order the large set.

My build is 6'2" 220lbs.
I have a flat back and no ass whatsoever. So I find the pack likes to slip while loaded up with 40lbs. Everyone is different on what is comfortable as far as packs go. Had I stayed as fit as I was when I first got the MR I wouldn't be selling it off.

i think i'm going to have to pass for now... but if it stays on here I may change my mind if my brother-in-law is interested if it doesn't fit me. just not sure if the medium yoke would be too big for me at about 5'5 and 135. the small waistbelt is the right one from their chart (me at a 30" waist)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back