Elk Mountain Tents

nontyp

Anyone have experience or opinions on Elk Mountain tents? Ive spent 5 nights in one and overall I was pretty impressed with it. Their prices are pretty great, just wondering if anyone has longer term experience with one.

Anyone have experience or opinions on Elk Mountain tents? Ive spent 5 nights in one and overall I was pretty impressed with it. Their prices are pretty great, just wondering if anyone has longer term experience with one.
I just looked them up, very reasonably priced. I’m in the market for a wall tent and I’m glad you mentioned something about them! Curious to see if anyone has experience with them.

I just looked them up, very reasonably priced. I’m in the market for a wall tent and I’m glad you mentioned something about them! Curious to see if anyone has experience with them.
They really have a lot of nice features. I couldn’t really find anything negative to say about them in my experience. I think their manufacturing is foreign, but so is 90% of everything we use these days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back