Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elk jalapeño poppers

Cut jalapeños in half and dig out the seeds and membrane. Smear cream cheese in jalapeño. Stick a slice of elk steak on top and season with favorite seasoning. Wrap in bacon and tooth pick to hold in place. Cook on grill 15-20 minutes at 350

Cut jalapeños in half and dig out the seeds and membrane. Smear cream cheese in jalapeño. Stick a slice of elk steak on top and season with favorite seasoning. Wrap in bacon and tooth pick to hold in place. Cook on grill 15-20 minutes at 350
This is my go to with duck breasts also. Crowd pleaser for sure. I'll sprinkle a little cheddar cheese in there as well sometimes.

Last edited:
Have only done these with doves, delicious. As mentioned, I'd imagine there is some art to
crisping the bacon and not drying the hell out of the elk. Looks bomb!

Those are good! I always seemed to have issues with the bacon so ive started using crumbled bacon mixed into the cheese. I grill the meat separate and either add it to the top before eating or leave it off and just eat them as appetizer/ main course. These are great smoked too.

This is basically my go to potluck dish. I do it a little differently though. I’ll cough up my recipe for all the fat kids. I buy the jarred sliced jalapeños and some pineapple slices. I roll a piece of game meat (elk,deer,antelope, duck), a pepper slice or two, and a piece of pineapple up with half a piece of bacon. I add them to kabobs and put them on the pellet grill on high heat. Super simple and always a favorite at get togethers

These look great! When I make duck or pheasant poppers I cook the bacon in microwave for a minute or two prior to wrapping on the meat. That way bacon gets done on the grill and the wrapped meat is not grilled to where it is super dry.

Best way to cook doves other than a Hank Shaw recipe where you roast them whole and stuffed with herbs but requires plucking which is painfully slow.

Bacon and microwaves are incompatible. Pre cook the bacon until it's rarish, then grill.

Back