Elk hunting partner needed

nifr4877

Hello,

I am 34 years old, am in good shape, and am looking for a hunting partner for safety reasons and to learn from others as I am not new but still a novice to the sport although also very committed and dedicated. I'm looking for a hunting partner for 2020, rifle or archery. I'm prior military. I have backpack hunted with rifle (2) and archery (1) all in Colorado.
Personality-wise I am very chill, but still like to be organized and prepared.

I am looking to do an OTC archery elk and a first, second, or third rifle (elk, deer).

Anyone else in need of a partner PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks and good luck this year!

Hello,

I am 34 years old, am in good shape, and am looking for a hunting partner for safety reasons and to learn from others as I am not new but still a novice to the sport although also very committed and dedicated. I'm looking for a hunting partner for 2020, rifle or archery. I'm prior military. I have backpack hunted with rifle (2) and archery (1) all in Colorado.
Personality-wise I am very chill, but still like to be organized and prepared.

I am looking to do an OTC archery elk and a first, second, or third rifle (elk, deer).

Anyone else in need of a partner PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks and good luck this year!
If you're ever in MT, I'd be happy to chase some critters with ya.

Good luck in your search for some hunting partners. If I didn't have these bird dogs that have most of my attention and all of my travel time planned up, I might have to take you up on your offer.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back