Editing WY based on other draws.

williaada

Was wondering if anyone is editing their WY application because they have pulled tags in other states.

I am in the Midwest am trying to decided which state to hunt base on a MT tag and WY tag. Thanks for the responses.

Was wondering if anyone is editing their WY application because they have pulled tags in other states.

I am in the Midwest am trying to decided which state to hunt base on a MT tag and WY tag. Thanks for the responses.

I changed my sons app since he a drew a premium AZ archery elk tag!

If you already drew the MT tag go there this year and WY next. I think MT only gives you back 80% of the price if I remember right.

If you already drew the MT tag go there this year and WY next. I think MT only gives you back 80% of the price if I remember right.
Did not draw a MT tag. Hoping I get a WY tag. I am learning the draws and applications.

Put all Your priorities on the Arizona tag. Great Bulls to be had on that hunt. Just got back to Phoenix tonight from New Mexico ,and the Green up up north is great when I was coming thru there . Going to be a Great Antler growth year here.................BOB!

I will add I have 11 Elk points in Wyoming and not even excited what I can draw , going unguided in Wyoming as far as Quality, compared to an average tag here in AZ. Someone tell me different. Even at 64 years of age it just kills me if I wanna get on Private with the bigger Bulls they would cost me 8 K ..................BOB!.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back