Caribou Gear

Early rains...

Craig S.

Well, AZ had a dry winter but so far the monsoon season has started early & things are getting a little wet. I am now starting too not regret applying this year, even though I probably won't be lucky enough to draw.

I filmed a few bulls a couple of weeks ago & I will post a few pics when I get a chance. I am heading out again this next week to do some scouting & filming. From what I have seen from the antler growth side of things, it looks to be pretty good (not as good as last year).

Hopefully, the G&F can get their heads on strait & get the draw results out before the July 28th deadline...I am not going to hold my breath, as they having been have a boat load of problems.|oo

Craig, it is starting to look up for sure. There are a few big boys out there. I'll be heading out in the A.M. for a quick trip to try and find a specific bull.

They had my elk app screwed up, after a few days on the phone it is know resolved. I'm hoping they get their stuff together and have the results out by the 21st. I'm not going to hold my breath either. Good luck on the scouting trip.........

My application went through fine but I have heard of a few that did not.
Are you guys going to have the auction client this year?

I'm heading up to Flag for the weekend. Hopefully the rain will keep coming not just for antler growth but for the sake of our forests that have been burning.

The antler growth looks decent around Flag so far. The tops on most bulls are just now starting to fill out. I Saw a group of bulls in 7 West two nights ago, one had nice tops already, in a couple weeks he has a chance to be a good bull. As for the results they should be posted at or before the 19th. I don't believe they have ever posted them after the 19th.
00-Fri 14, 01-Th 12, 02-Sat 13, 03-Wed 16, 04-Mon 19, 05-Tue 19. Good Luck in the draw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back