Duncan Gilchrist books

geetar

I’ve been seeing some of the guys who’ve hunted the unlimited sheep areas say Duncan Gilchrist books have some good info related to that. Could some of you guys recommend which books are good for that or other authors that have info on those areas. I’m looking to do some reading on this subject in these winter months when there isn’t much hunting going on. Thanks I’m advance.

Can't really go wrong with any of his books. They may be a bit dated now, but they are still worth the read and if you haven't chased sheep before you'll learn from him. Probably the most referenced one is Land of Giant Rams.

Anybody know where to get it cheaper than 70 a book on amazon?

I have a few I would get rid of.

Journal of a High Country Hunter = Out of print, not available. Last one I saw sell was over $1,000
Big Game Hunters and Fishermans complete guide to field care. Amazon is $11
Trophy Rams of the brooks range plus secrets of a sheep and mountain goat guide = Amazon p rice $209
All about bears = Amazon price $39
Successful Big Game hunting - secretes of a big game hunter-guide = Amazon $18
Hunt High = Amazon price $293

See what they are worth and make me an offer I can't refuse as I would love to see them go to someone who will read them as all they are doing is collecting dust here.

IMG_0760.jpg

Last edited:
Duncan Gilchrist
Land of Giant Rams
Land of Giant Rams II
Quest for Giant Bighorns

I have all three if you are interested. Send me a PM.

David

Duncan Gilchrist
Land of Giant Rams
Land of Giant Rams II
Quest for Giant Bighorns

I have all three if you are interested. Send me a PM.

David

Geetar I have all three of those books if you want them. Please shoot me a PM if you wish to buy them. Another fellow is interested in them also so please give me a shout. I promised them to you first so let me know or I'll sell them to someone else. Thanks

Geetar I have all three of those books if you want them. Please shoot me a PM if you wish to buy them. Another fellow is interested in them also so please give me a shout. I promised them to you first so let me know or I'll sell them to someone else. Thanks
Thanks for the offer. Sorry I just saw this and was able to find them somewhere else so feel free to sell them.

This one came in the mail today. Found it on Amazon for $19.95 with free shipping. About to start reading it now.

Attachments

• 5CCFF235-CDCF-41BC-98F7-2605BBEFCF23.jpeg
    5CCFF235-CDCF-41BC-98F7-2605BBEFCF23.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
Back