Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Don't try this at home ELITE BOW'S

Just ordered an Elite 5 minutes ago 13 Elite hunter can't wait to mess with it. These bows are awesome seen them perform wanted one for two years now just now able to pull the trigger on one with the relocation and house building. I'm stoked....:D

That's bad a$$. Wonder if they are still getting good speed out of them??? It will be hard to give up the bowtech, but I want to try one!

They are smooth to! I had to have my shop double check the poundage. I told them to max it out and I figured it would be 70-74 lbs. when I first tried it I thought they left it low at like 65 it felt so easy to pull, but when they checked it, it was at 74, same as my carbon matrix. Unbelievable.

I would be picking up parts of my bowtech and teeth from the floor of that shop if i tried that with my cpxl lol

This is the reason they promote the shootability of the elite I guess. Can't wait to get mine this week and start toying with it. Not gonna do this though I'd be scared to death to do that with my bow. Has anyone heard of any bow being able to do this over the years? I have seen numerous pics of this being done by guys with the Elites. I was told they use to do it at promotion events untlil one went off and hurt one of thier pros.
I tried my buddies out and I honestly felt like I could hold it all day at like 57 lbs.

I shot this bow at a local shop after hearing a complimentary pitch by Brandenbowhunter(member and local pro).I immediately liked the bow,unaware that the let-off was quite this profound.Guess I will buy it first before peddling some gear.Anybody want a nice Matthews XT in great condition?:D

Checking out their website I didn't see their claim of let-off. Does anybody know what they say is their let off for the Energy 35 and 32? I am looking at getting a new bow, but if these are indeed illegal to use in Montana I wont even bother placing them in my consideration pile. Also does anyone know the current price of these bows? Deployed to Jordan makes it hard to drive down to the local pro shop and get hands on lol

As Shoots-Straight mentioned, "That bow would be illegal in Montana to hunt with."

Never a bad idea to give the reason:

The nominal percent of let-off for hunting
bows shall be a maximum of 80 percent. It is
recognized that variations in draw length and/
or draw weight can affect the percent of let-off
on compound bows. For these reasons minor
variations in let-off are acceptable.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members