Dilemma

Caseknife

My wife and I went to the NRA Banquet last weekend and we happened to win a couple of rifles. She won a Henry Golden Boy with nice NRA engraving and I won a Weatherby Vanguard S2 300 WBY. I was kind of planning on building a 6.5 Creedmor mountain rifle, but now I have this 300 WBY. Already need another gun safe. Should I sell the Weatherby and continue on the 6.5........or build a light-weight 300 WBY?

Tough position to be in! You suck! LOL I go to those and can't win a free haircut! Good luck on your choice, either way you're gonna love the gun! Keep us posted and take pics of the final outcome.

Buy the second safe, keep the 300, continue with the 6.5 then buy another rifle of any caliber just for doubting yourself! :D

My wife and I went to the NRA Banquet last weekend and we happened to win a couple of rifles. She won a Henry Golden Boy with nice NRA engraving and I won a Weatherby Vanguard S2 300 WBY. I was kind of planning on building a 6.5 Creedmor mountain rifle, but now I have this 300 WBY. Already need another gun safe. Should I sell the Weatherby and continue on the 6.5........or build a light-weight 300 WBY?

One Hell of a problem to have,,Wait,,I`ll help,,just let me have the free guns and you wont have the problem anymore,,LOL,,

You guys are hilarius. My wife did mention that we needed another safe, so I guess it was her idea.... I was kicking around rebarreling my Rem 700 6mm to the 6.5 creedmor. Looking at E R Shaw barrels, any druthers?

when the wife says you can ,or should buy something,then by all means buy it before she changes her mind.:cool:

Think about it in terms of logic! A light weight, 300 weatherby! Why don't you just hire someone to hit you with a hammer? The Creedmore is a great round and will take anything you want to shoot. If you want something with serious knock down power, think about something like a 8MM Durham or a 338 Lapua. Either of those will give you all the range and knockdown you could possibly want. If you are hung up on the WBY, Go for it. Afterall, most guns are about what you want rather than what you need.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back