Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Delete

TN2shot07

I know it’s a long shot but figured I’d ask anyway. Anybody have a box or two they’d care to part with for a decent price? A good friend offered up the gun for this season (I’m thinking due to a lack of ammo) but it’d be cool to take a deer with either way

Thanks!
Josh

I've got a box and a half of old reloads (1979) and an ancient looking box of factory remington corelokts that someone gave to me recently after they cleaned out the family hunting camp. The reloads are in good shape and safe through my Marlin 336. The corelokts have a little oxidation on some of the brass but I can probably cure most of that if I drop them in the tumbler for 30 minutes.

Free to one or both of you for the cost of shipping @TN2shot07 @Tradewind.

Also I know there's super overpriced LeverEvolution on GunBroker if you get desperate.

Last edited:
I've got a box and a half of old reloads (1979) and an ancient looking box of factory remington corelokts that someone gave to me recently after they cleaned out the family hunting camp. The reloads are in good shape and safe through my Marlin 336. The corelokts have a little oxidation on some of the brass but I can probably cure most of that if I drop them in the tumbler for 30 minutes.

Free to one or both of you for the cost of shipping @TN2shot07 @Tradewind.

Also I know there's super overpriced LeverEvolution on GunBroker if you get desperate.
That’s perfect for what I need, I’ll take them. I don’t plan on shooting a ton and if Tradewind is interested in the reloads I’ll do the corelokts, if not I’ll take the lot. PM me the best way to pay you!

Last edited:
Dont pay GB prices boys! I got 6 boxes of LE stuff been sitting on shelf for couple years i could part with. If you guys want 3 boxes each let me know. Stuff shots amazing in my old marlin but found a 220 hotcor hand load i like better, and even use on elk. Pm me work out details but fair price+shipping!

That’s perfect for what I need, I’ll take them. I don’t plan on shooting a ton and if Tradewind is interested in the reloads I’ll do the corelokts, if not I’ll take the lot. PM me the best way to pay you!
Go ahead TN, Not an urgent deal for me. The more popular cal are getting easier to find so things should loosen up before long

Dont pay GB prices boys! I got 6 boxes of LE stuff been sitting on shelf for couple years i could part with. If you guys want 3 boxes each let me know. Stuff shots amazing in my old marlin but found a 220 hotcor hand load i like better, and even use on elk. Pm me work out details but fair price+shipping!
Ok, I'll take 3. PM coming

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back