Crock pot duck

S

sharpshooter97

Decided to cook up the last package of duck I had, they were all divers which people seem to think taste bad but I came up with a pretty good meal the other night

Marinate 6 breasts in water with onion salt,beef seasoning, lemon pepper, and garlic in the fridge for one hour. Remove and place in a Crock-Pot .

Use just enough beef broth to cover the breasts, then add 4 caps of worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper. Cook on low for 6 hours then serve over rice with a side of asparagus. The meat was very tender and flavorful. Enjoy!

Everything from a merganser to a wood duck tastes about the same to me....editable but never really good.

When you say beef broth covering the breast, is the meat breasted out or is it the whole duck. If whole duck is it laying on its breast or back? Skin on or skin off? Sorry for all the questions just want to try a better recipe than everything else I’ve cooked.

Everything from a merganser to a wood duck tastes about the same to me....editable but never really good.

When you say beef broth covering the breast, is the meat breasted out or is it the whole duck. If whole duck is it laying on its breast or back? Skin on or skin off? Sorry for all the questions just want to try a better recipe than everything else I’ve cooked.
Breasts on the bone but skinless

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back