Yeti GOBOX Collection

crispis

ccc23454

KIMG0666.JPG
So got set of crispi nevadas last fall my pre bear season waxing found little bump or blemish in texture of on boots toe, didnt strees in there $330 boots crispi will fix/make it right if i can make it thru season. First week of bear season that blemish became a crack, pic shows how leather seemed to push its self apart from within. These boots are worn but less than 2 months of actual wear at this point and that is not a cut. These boots got waxed every week in the fall (kennetrek wax) and still cracked. Crispi says its a cut without even looking at boot and they will not honor warrenty since its a cut... i know pic aint perfect but if could see in person how leather seemed to push itself apart you would understand. I post this so everyone is aware crispi wouldnt even look at these boots that i provided purchase date and reciept from blackovis. Buyer beware! I purchased a set of zamberlans and put about 30 miles on them last week and LOVE them and seem so much higher quality. Just trying to help make informed decisions

That’s a bummer man. Looks like it split for sure. They gave me a replacement pair a few months back, not made in Italy, and there was too much extra material in the upper, allowing my foot to move around too much. The original pair was awesome. They wouldn’t exchange my replacement pair because I wore them for 1 day. Disappointing because my 3 different pairs have been awesome.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back