CPW director on leave after complaint of racist comment

Shangobango

I guess I missed this when it was first posted. Wish I would have missed it all together.

It is about time for me to pull an ole Homer Simpson for awhile, or at least be much more selective about the threads I am browsing.

The selective outrage on some of these topics by certain posters that is directed at certain subsets of people that may or may not be on the same team or have favored status with those certain posters, while people on the “right” side get a free pass, is pretty disheartening.

That list of demands that was posted was disgusting. Honestly surprised it didn’t receive cheers from some here…

On the bright side, I got turned on to this book that arrived today through Hunt Talk so…tradeoffs.

033C2C05-AEA3-4475-9E2B-FE1C83E43303.jpeg

Last edited:

Skunk_Sheriff

image000000.jpg image000000 (1).jpg

These were sent to me from a co worker. I believe they were posted on other forums (one looks like monster muleys maybe?). Probably warranted that she is also on administrative leave.

elkduds

View attachment 223154 View attachment 223156

These were sent to me from a co worker. I believe they were posted on other forums (one looks like monster muleys maybe?). Probably warranted that she is also on administrative leave.
I am not convinced Ms. Lee posted the 2nd one. Even someone w a castle full of axes to grind would realize anything on social media will be held against them. I remain a supporter of Director Prenzlow, based on the personal experiences w him I noted above. Maybe this hate works in his favor. You could not force me to navigate such shark-infested waters. Which I hope did not become a racist term while I was otherwise occupied.

Skunk_Sheriff

I am not convinced Ms. Lee posted the 2nd one. Even someone w a castle full of axes to grind would realize anything on social media will be held against them. I remain a supporter of Director Prenzlow, based on the personal experiences w him I noted above. Maybe this hate works in his favor. You could not force me to navigate such shark-infested waters. Which I hope did not become a racist term while I was otherwise occupied.
My understanding is that these were letters sent from her to Dan Prenzlow and Dan Gates respectively. Somehow they have made it out into the public.

LuketheDog

I am not convinced Ms. Lee posted the 2nd one. Even someone w a castle full of axes to grind would realize anything on social media will be held against them.

I'd bet money she did, as a shining example of a person with no forethought about what the repercussions of her actions are. Social media is the wrong place to air grievances like that, always. She could've had an adult conversation in private with Mr. Prenzlow after his comment to discuss why it may have been considered offensive and moved on, making everybody better for it...but she didn't. Instead, she has done irreversible damage to everybody involved in this ugly situation, to include herself, and sadly this situation will live in eternity on the internet and every future employer will see it.