Comeback season part II

BoulderBulls

Hit a hiccup in my workout and off-season checklist.
View attachment 190063
X rays yesterday showed no break. Whew!

My west river deer SD tags showed up. Even though I know I drew, it’s a certain joy when they’re in my hands!
Yikes that happened to my left ankle miss summer last year. Can be really disheartening borderline depressing but it'll get better!!

Good luck

Jbotto

Pretty boring just missed a step, lost balance and crunch!
Been there. Not fun man! Rest and lots of ice! You’ll be good by fall but might limp it to the range between them and now. Good luck with your recovery from this minor setback. Knowing what you’ve been through already, this ought to be a piece of cake!

BoomerUSAF

Been there. Not fun man! Rest and lots of ice! You’ll be good by fall but might limp it to the range between them and now. Good luck with your recovery from this minor setback. Knowing what you’ve been through already, this ought to be a piece of cake!
Yeah, if I have to crawl tooth and nail, I will! I’d credit stubbornness more than grit.
212132C3-1756-4621-8F43-D536E008D29D.jpeg
This trick got me through Jr. High basketball. I’m banking on it now.

OntarioHunter

Yeah, if I have to crawl tooth and nail, I will! I’d credit stubbornness more than grit.
View attachment 190165
This trick got me through Jr. High basketball. I’m banking on it now.
Ah for the days when I too had hair on my legs. Now they are smoothe as an Olympic swimmer's. Sadly, instead of Olympic size bulging muscles, they're now covered with bulging veins. Very gross.

When we get old, body hair seems to leave the fashionable places (particularly top of head) and relocate to undesirable locations like inside ears and nostrils. And bristles on top of shnoz. Hate those! Almost forgot the pesky eyebrow hairs that hang down and stab me in the eyeball. No matter how hard I push one of those damn curly daggers out of the way, it's still gonna get me again in ten minutes.

Glad you're feeling well enough to get out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonbrown456