Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Come on Tobey!!!

maineiac

Tell us fellers that had to babysit all day a cat story. :( Sure woulda like to been out this mornin.Sounds like for real cathounds to me.BTW,the other half said we dont have the cash to make a donation for your ahhhhh, adoption twins thingy.But being a nice guy,I will do EVERYTHING in my power to help you all I can,cause you're gonna need it.LMAO :D :D

Hay Maineiac
Maybe you can go to the airport with me to pic them up :D seeing a real babysiter will help sooth them :D I found 2 cat tracks today but to old to run.Paul got A nice one on saterday.34# with his sue plott hound.

Went for a ride this mornin.No babysittin today. ;) Didnt find no tracks to run,but did manage to get stuck in a big mudhole near a new timber cuttin operation on a brand new winter road :mad: Feller I knew right beside the road runnin an excavator makin yet anuther road come to pull me out.The big bossman who owned all the equipment showed up an wasnt too impressed with me.Oh well,I aint gonna loose no sleep. :D Their cuttin the last big cedar swamp left in the whole town,where all the cats were last winter.Maybe they get em all herded up an me and that ole blackdog can find one.Supposed to get a dustin of snow and we got near 6 inches and she still comin down. :D Watch out tomorrow,got me a babysitter.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back