Colorado Statewide Bighorn SHeep Tag

Can one of you fine gents also explain to my employer, the 5 month lull in production during the afore mentioned 5 month season, if I finally draw a raffle tag?
Thanks for the sheep pics Oak. Let me know if you could use help with anything when you head this way for the banquet.

I could see myself using the heck out of that second rifle. The first one posted is a beaut, but I would have picked a more traditional cartridge for that type of rifle. Good luck to everyone that buys a ticket!

Tickets purchased. It's going to be hard to fit this in along with Randy's elk hunt this fall when I win, so hopefully there are a few willing to help me out on the hunt!

Thank you, NoWiser. Best of luck, and I'm sure we will find you some help when you win.

I should point out that every time one of you buys tickets, Dink and I get an email. Don't try to buffalo us. ;)

I could see myself using the heck out of that second rifle. The first one posted is a beaut, but I would have picked a more traditional cartridge for that type of rifle. Good luck to everyone that buys a ticket!

Yep, I'm not going to tell a guy like Weaver how to build a rifle, but if that thing was in 7x57, 300H&H, 358 winchester, Whelen I'd have less money right now.

I might have to wait until the deadline.... that way my tickets are on top for the drawing....lol

Really an ideal situation.... When I finally draw my long awaited sheep tag this year and win the raffle tag..... It makes it easier to decide which ram is bigger. Shoot both!!! :D Fat chance right!! j/k

Really an ideal situation.... When I finally draw my long awaited sheep tag this year and win the raffle tag..... It makes it easier to decide which ram is bigger. Shoot both!!! :D Fat chance right!! j/k

It's happened, I think it was 2003.

Can one of you fine gents also explain to my employer, the 5 month lull in production during the afore mentioned 5 month season, if I finally draw a raffle tag?
As a resident, that gives you 22 weekends to hunt. :)

As Dink said, it happened to a guy from Grand Junction several years ago. IIRC, he just killed 2 rams in the unit he drew.

Sheep tags mean absent husbands to wives whom don't participate; I don't suffer that affliction gents

Well, I'm in for some chances on the sheep hunt, so I better start booking camera guys now. I'll get the filming permit details worked out when the return to work next week. This is a gimme.

I threw my name in the hat as well. I'm bound to win something in my lifetime! Good luck with the ticket sales.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back