Colorado Newbie

Also a newbie to HT and to hunting. Planning to go on my first real hunt this fall in the elk woods of CO :)!

Hey y'all! I am a 25 year old Colorado Native who loves the outdoors and have recently started my deep dive into hunting. I eventually want to hunt other big game but for now I'm focusing on elk and deer. Look forward to being apart of this community!
Welcome.

Hey y'all! I am a 25 year old Colorado Native who loves the outdoors and have recently started my deep dive into hunting. I eventually want to hunt other big game but for now I'm focusing on elk and deer. Look forward to being apart of this community!
I'm new to the site too. I've never hunted before but I want to get into it. I have my hunter's certification card from CPW, and I want to start with small game; most likely cottontail rabbit. I live in Littleton and would love to meet Colorado hunters and get out there.

Also a newbie to HT and to hunting. Planning to go on my first real hunt this fall in the elk woods of CO :)!
Do you hunt small game in CO? I would like to get out there this year, but not sure where to start. How did you start?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back