Colorado "Governor's Tag" Raffles

We usually sell over 4500 sheep tickets. Goat is usually over 1200, and pronghorn 500-600. That's 100-120% higher than when I took over the raffle promotion 8 years ago. Some folks don't like that. I won't mention names, but his initials are @Dinkshooter.

he might be a sourpuss? 🤣

We usually sell over 4500 sheep tickets. Goat is usually over 1200, and pronghorn 500-600. That's 100-120% higher than when I took over the raffle promotion 8 years ago. Some folks don't like that. I won't mention names, but his initials are @Dinkshooter.

If I remember correctly he had a bunch to do with the infrastructure/set up, to screw his own odds, that's when it really hurts.

There are 650 available for each rifle and 250 for the optics (about 100 left). The rifles won't come close to selling out. The remaining raffles are unlimited.
Will you all be posting the drawing anywhere besides the website since the event is canceled? Posting on HT as is happens so we can witness a HT’er sweep?

If I remember correctly he had a bunch to do with the infrastructure/set up, to screw his own odds, that's when it really hurts.
It’s true, Dink was instrumental in the demise of his odds of winning. #sad
Will you all be posting the drawing anywhere besides the website since the event is canceled? Posting on HT as is happens so we can witness a HT’er sweep?
We are working on a live-stream option since the draw venue will be closed next weekend and Denver’s social distancing guidelines will be in place. To be announced Monday.

Last edited:
It’s true, Dink was instrumental in the demise of his odds of winning. #sad

We are working on a lives-stream option since the draw venue will be closed next weekend and Denver’s social distancing guidelines will be in place. To be announced Monday.
Sweet, thanks!

Given Montana has found me unworthy once again this year, or as my wife says, "Maybe you're just not as deserving as others," it is time for another tithing donation to the cause.

🤞 I for one would love to see a fresh tracks sheep hunt that does a deep dive on RMBS, sheep conservation, and what can be done to put more sheep on the mountain.

Gonna be pissed if you draw my goat tag though...

🤞 I for one would love to see a fresh tracks sheep hunt that does a deep dive on RMBS, sheep conservation, and what can be done to put more sheep on the mountain.

I'm willing, if CPW could make it possible 😜

I'm not competing for your goat tag. I'm all in on sheep.

Given the new format for episodes
I'm willing, if CPW could make it possible 😜

I'm not competing for your goat tag. I'm all in on sheep.

With the freedom of the new show format and YouTube channel , I would imagine the hardest part of filming a sheep episode(s) with conservation focus would be someone tied to FT drawing the tag!

When I win all three tags and one of the rifles you all can tag along and come experience the hunts with me! @Big Fin you can still do an episode and promote RMBS, the offer is on the table when I win! 😉 Power of positive thought here!

Updated draw information was emailed to everyone who has purchased tickets online this year (below).

Drawings for the winners of the statewide bighorn sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn licenses, as well as the Weaver rifles and Swarovski optics, will occur as planned on May 16. By state law, the drawing will be open to the public. However, due to the City of Denver restrictions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Blue Moon Brewery will be closed. Raffle drawings will be conducted in the parking lot, and no food, beverages, or raffle ticket sales will be offered. Social distancing guidelines will be in place.

The raffle drawing will be broadcast live on our Facebook page, and a link will be added to our website as soon as possible. We encourage you to watch the drawing via one of these two options to ensure the health and safety of everyone.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back