Colorado GMU 1 4th rifle Cow??

I know this is one of "those" threads but I've helped several guys on this site and others about my neighborhood so I figured it was worth asking. Never been to the unit but saw it pop up on the leftovers and couldn't help myself since I ate my archery tag again, lol. I plan on taking a trip up there during 3rd rifle to look around but I also got my dad a 3rd rifle cow tag for 61 so I won't have as much free time as I hoped. Any input from guys that have hunted it? Pressure? Access? Population? I've got on-x and have been studying it but just figured someone may have something to offer on here as well. Thanks!

Never hunted there myself, but I about grabbed that tag when I saw it on the leftover list. Should be pretty quiet out that way since there are so few tags. Good luck, I'd be interested in hearing what you think of the area.

Reactions: FLS
I'll definitely put an update of what I see. Hopefully my dad can kill his cow quickly and I can get up there for the second weekend of 3rd rifle to come up with some kind of plan!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back