Caribou Gear

Colorado Elk Hunters Need to Hire This Guy

3855WIN

A man has been spotted at Yellowstone National Park pulling his shirt off and chasing a wolf out of the Lamar Valley. The incident was captured by another park visitor, photographer Derek Neilsen, who was enjoying watching the animals until they were disturbed.

Different idiot than the bear guy (who is still the bigger idiot). I have a feeling both of them will succumb to Darwin's law before they die a natural death, but it would've been really fulfilling to see pics of the wolf taking a pound of flesh, like a nipple, an ear, or his left nut...

Different idiot than the bear guy (who is still the bigger idiot). I have a feeling both of them will succumb to Darwin's law before they die a natural death, but it would've been really fulfilling to see pics of the wolf taking a pound of flesh, like a nipple, an ear, or his left nut...
they are both idiots... and I agree, would be awesome to see them face some actual consequences from the animal itself, then from the authorities for being certified ass hats

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back