Yeti

CO Unit 20 Elk

seeth07

Yuk, that's frustrating. Did he elaborate on what the next step was or who has the power to enforce a breach of the Unlawful Enclosures Act? (https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/[email protected]/chapter25&edition=prelim#:~:text=No person, by force, threats,tract of public land subject)
The Warden was going to let the forest service know and then I'm not exactly sure what their steps are. Probably contact the landowner first and tell them to remove it? Or maybe they just go and remove it? I'm not exactly sure.

old roper 42

The Warden was going to let the forest service know and then I'm not exactly sure what their steps are. Probably contact the landowner first and tell them to remove it? Or maybe they just go and remove it? I'm not exactly sure.
2021 Regs had one page with statewide restrictions.

It did include this.

Roads and trails were damage by the 2013 flood in game units 7,8,19,20 and portion of 29,38, and 191. Motorized and foot access may still limited. Project work could also impact these and additional GMU on the Arapaho/Roosevelt national forest. They still have same warning 2022 Regs but now include Troublesome Fire. I would think Game Warden knew what's in Regs since they published it.

Dow handles wildlife and FS handle land. If you have copy new regs page 68 you can get fs site.

kwa_bena

I’m thinking about having this unit as a archery cow hunt as second choice since it’s basically a guaranteed tag for me. I would love to know where I can and can’t get access. If any has an outfitter recommendation for me and they have cow hunts hit me up. Also do you know where Estes Park city limits are at so I can not go there and is it worth it to bring a spotting scope with you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HamBone1127