Yeti

Cam Hanes new book “Endure”

WBouldin

95% of the comments on this thread have been made by folks who haven't read the book and it shows. The criticisms and assumptions you are making are quite the opposite of reality and you are quite literally furthering his point.

Love the book. Dude is super intense and I have a lot of respect for him after reading it. Everybody has their thing - if you think he wants his thing to be yours or that it is necessary to kill animals....could not be further from the truth.

Saskatchewanderer

great book thought it was an awesome book. Ive both read and listened to it. leads me wishing there were mountains in Saskatchewan…… 😂

Hilljackoutlaw

95% of the comments on this thread have been made by folks who haven't read the book and it shows. The criticisms and assumptions you are making are quite the opposite of reality and you are quite literally furthering his point.

Love the book. Dude is super intense and I have a lot of respect for him after reading it. Everybody has their thing - if you think he wants his thing to be yours or that it is necessary to kill animals....could not be further from the truth.
CAMERON HANES' greatest love is traversing the remote wildernesses of the West and Alaska. He shoots his bow every single day of the year, trains in the weight room 7-days a week and runs 200+ mile ultra marathons in the mountains during the off-season in an effort to toughen up for the mental and physical tests that he'll face in the backcountry. His goal, which he knows is a target he'll never hit, is to become the 'Ultimate Predator

Effin GAY!

tjones

There are plenty of guys out there that hunt just as hard and even harder then this clown and are just as successful hunters. Some even more. And they do it just for the hunt, not for the flat biller Mtn Ops crowd.

TheTone

CAMERON HANES' greatest love is traversing the remote wildernesses of the West and Alaska.
Effin GAY!
For a guy who’s greatest love is remote wilderness why are almost all his hunts on high priced private lands and glorified glamping trips?

A person can be inspiring and a good role model without being an in your face narcissist his fans need to accept that he’s essentially a “persona” used to sell products

Last edited:

Hilljackoutlaw

Again…furthering his point haha
And what would that be? I'm just dying to know.

I wanna make sure i am capable of my public land hunt this year so I'll check back between my 22 mile run and 2 hour long bow shooting session for your answer.