Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
Toe touching all good, Hanes angst (envy)...no farks given.

He'll be fine, hopefully he's leveraged some of those likes into ether-verse dough.

Boy, the suspense is just killing me to know what uniform, camo pattern and brand Cameron Hanes will be sporting on his daily running, lifting, hunting inspiration videos. :rolleyes:

Gaydar reading is awful high on anybody who actually gives a crap.

I saw several trucks with dudes wearing hunters orange on the way to Bozeman today. I guess it’s shoulder season somewhere.

Shane would disagree.
He was with Volant for most of his pro career, he only skied for k2 for 3 years.

but yeah a few other guys would also be in the running... who also were dropped when they got 'too old'

Why pay a 50k sponsorship deal some older athlete with 1MM followers when you can send some gear every year to 10 kids with 300k followers each.

1642253769777.png
1642253913200.png

I'll bet former team guy, John Barklow at Sitka, is slightly annoyed he kitted out Jocko, Dudley, and the Black Rifle Coffee folks for years of high profile Deseret hunts only to see him start competing in the space. The Origin launch video is pretty hilarious, acting like they just discovered wool. Jocko says if they're not ready to deliver by Elk season he'll hunt in a loin cloth. I don't think I'd tempt the fate gods like that given the current state of the supply chain.

I'll bet former team guy, John Barklow at Sitka, is slightly annoyed he kitted out Jocko, Dudley, and the Black Rifle Coffee folks for years of high profile Deseret hunts only to see him start competing in the space. The Origin launch video is pretty hilarious, acting like they just discovered wool. Jocko says if they're not ready to deliver by Elk season he'll hunt in a loin cloth. I don't think I'd tempt the fate gods like that given the current state of the supply chain.
I’m sure you could get away with hunting deseret elk in a full Canadian tuxedo and be successful.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back