Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kryptik

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Other

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 21 16.8%

• Total voters
I follow Cam Hanes on IG. Some pretty funny stuff there, ad nauseam. He's got over a million followers. That alone will result in some company folding into and agent suck for that advertising/marketing reach. I have seen some good content from him, a few weeks ago he facetimed a school teacher who surprised a young kid (a big fan) with a birthday message from him, in his classroom. He'd apparently written Cam a letter.

If any of the rest of you are in IG - I suggest following him, and then following this guy. His comments are always so damn funny. And often times Hanes will fire back. Excellent material. Here's his comment on the UA goodbye..

View attachment 208921
Influential celebrity jogger! 😂

I follow Cam Hanes on IG. Some pretty funny stuff there, ad nauseam. He's got over a million followers. That alone will result in some company folding into an agent suck for that advertising/marketing reach. I have seen some good content from him, a few weeks ago he facetimed a school teacher who surprised a young kid (a big fan) in his classroom after recess. He'd apparently written Cam a letter.

If any of the rest of you are in IG - I suggest following him, and then following this guy. His comments are always so damn funny. And often times Hanes will fire back. Excellent material. Here's his comment on the UA goodbye..

View attachment 208921
I just couldn't follow him anymore. My bucket of give-a-shit for old men in tiny shirts just wasn't big enough anymore.

I spotted him alone in the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas during shot show maybe a dozen or more years ago. Mentioned spotting him the next day. He said it was DIY hardcore solo mission, which was pretty funny. I think @schmalts was along, we nearly got thrown out if it was the same visit I'm thinking..

I spotted him alone in the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas during shot show maybe a dozen or more years ago. Mentioned spotting him the next day. He said it was DIY hardcore solo mission, which was pretty funny. I think @schmalts was along, we nearly got thrown out if it was the same visit I'm thinking..
Yep... But YOU almost got thrown out, not me.... I was wondering how long it would take you to figure out that 2 tiny chicks giving you a lap dance at once was going to cost you twice as much. Oh the comedy it was when they marched your sorry ass to the ATM machine to get the money. It got even better when you figured out that they made your phone butt dial your girlfriend and she heard it all...... You can't make this up guys, it is true and was like out of an episode of the Hangover. One of the funniest things I ever saw in my life was his panic when he came out of the bathroom after he saw the text message she sent him.....

Yep... But YOU almost got thrown out, not me.... I was wondering how long it would take you to figure out that 2 tiny chicks giving you a lap dance at once was going to cost you twice as much. Oh the comedy it was when they marched your sorry ass to the ATM machine to get the money. It got even better when you figured out that they made your phone butt dial your girlfriend and she heard it all...... You can't make this up guys, it is true and was like out of an episode of the Hangover. One of the funniest things I ever saw in my life was his panic when he came out of the bathroom after he saw the text message she sent him.....
Best part is GH wasn't even sure if that was the same trip!?

I see him going with Mountain Ops. I'm pretty sure I saw his son on one of their adds the other day. Their supplements (like most) are total junk, but I really like their merino wool. I'll definitely be getting some more of it in the future.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back