Bundy-ology ruled "Simply Delusional"

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Not that anyone operating in the realm of reality is surprised by this court finding related to the Cliven Bundy version of the Constitution ...... Nevada District Judge Jim Crockett called the Bundy patriarch’s contention "simply delusional.''

Full case ruling embedded at the bottom of this link - https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/20...0I791nMyMZequ7N3W0d5dL6UobVBndnZB5-GD1CamoyY4

This is his third loss in the courts. Even with a third strike out in court, I'm sure a few leg humping boot lickers, like his supporters in the Montana Legislature, will have some new minted Constitutional theory to continue their support of this dude and his nonsensical preachings.

What a waste of the Courts time. I’m all about Constitutional rights to due process, but this kinda crap is just pure idiocy.

Thanks for posting Big Fin. I thought this Bundy thing was all wrapped up when they got released.

Guy is just plain nuts.
I deal with what seems to be his relatives around here daily....I stay armed & away from them.

(New US attorney for NV) Trutanich’s office recently appealed a judge’s decision throwing out the case the office brought against Cliven Bundy involving the 2014 standoff at Bundy’s ranch.

“When I think about the Bundy case and the Bundy prosecution, the first thing that comes to my mind are the law enforcement officers that kissed their families goodbye that day in 2014, went to work and were standing at the other end of a high powered firearm or several of them,” Trutanich said. “So, those are victims. They’re real victims of a real crime. What we’ve done at the Ninth Circuit is ask for a review of the remedy that the judge imposed.”

A favorable Ninth Circuit ruling would allow Trutanich’s office to retry the case. He said he’d make the decision in the future.

“The ball is in the Ninth Circuit’s court,” he said. “When the Ninth Circuit pushes it back to my side of the court, we’ll make a decision.”

Yep, over a million and counting. Takes a long time to rack that debt up when AUM's are $1.41.

https://www.hcn.org/issues/51.6/latest-cliven-bundy-case-appealed-by-feds

"In February, federal prosecutors filed an appeal, hoping to reopen the case. “Any missteps were inadvertent (or at worst negligent), and those errors did not merit the court’s strong condemnation of the prosecution team,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Elizabeth White, one of the prosecutors in the case, wrote, the Las Vegas Review-Journal, reported. Meanwhile, the Bundys continue to illegally graze their cattle on federal lands."

Can anyone explain how and why Bundy has gotten away with over a $1 million in unpaid fees? I've known this for years, but I don't understand how it is allowed to happen and continues to happen. If I don't pay my taxes, I'm not going to get away with it like that. What makes this guy bulletproof?

Back