Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Bowman County Sheriff Deputizes citizens to fight Biden 30x30 plan calling it a "Land Grab"

brocksw

Wow, is about the only word I have to describe this.

“As your Constitutional Sheriff, I stand with our ranchers and farmers, and will deputize as many of our citizens in Bowman County as necessary to bring a halt to this unconstitutional act.”

good golly.

So which part of the plan involves "any government entity taking private property without compensation and due process"?

good golly.

So which part of the plan involves "any government entity taking private property without compensation and due process"?
Trent Loos is the guy touring around giving talks throughout the great plains. He's a rancher from Nebraska I believe. He was just in Dickinson and New Salem in the last month.

As long as it is accompanied by me receiving a mil surplus MRAP and a Ma Deuce in the turret and a personal backpack flamethrower I am in.

I could probably throw in a little coyote control and prescribed burning for weed management on the side to make it cost effective.

As long as it is accompanied by me receiving a mil surplus MRAP and a Ma Deuce in the turret and a personal backpack flamethrower I am in.

I could probably throw in a little coyote control and prescribed burning for weed management on the side to make it cost effective.
I laugh, but then I think of the probability that this question was actually asked....images.jpg

Back