Bow ordered

IAhawks84

Hey guys, I had been asking opinions on some bows a few months ago. After a bunch of research I went and did some shooting today. I shot the bowtech revolt, Hoyt axius, and the Mathews vxr. All of these were very nice bows. The big decision came down to the axius and the vxr for me. The axius has a very nice pull back, and the vxr had a very nice release. The vxr does have the tougher pull back, but I have not been shooting much lately as work has been very busy for the last year. I ended up going with the vxr in the 31.5 model. It was so smooth when shooting I could not believe it.
Should be here in a week or two. Super excited.

Pretty nice bow. I'm pretty excited to start pumping some arrows through it. Deer season is right around the corner here.

Congrats on the new bow!
Cutting it awfully close to season.
Still have about 6 weeks here in PA.
Maryland starts i about 2 weeks if i remember correctly.

Hey guys, I had been asking opinions on some bows a few months ago. After a bunch of research I went and did some shooting today. I shot the bowtech revolt, Hoyt axius, and the Mathews vxr. All of these were very nice bows. The big decision came down to the axius and the vxr for me. The axius has a very nice pull back, and the vxr had a very nice release. The vxr does have the tougher pull back, but I have not been shooting much lately as work has been very busy for the last year. I ended up going with the vxr in the 31.5 model. It was so smooth when shooting I could not believe it.
Should be here in a week or two. Super excited.

Congrats! Mathews makes great bows. Happy Huntin' with your new bow!

Thanks everyone! I'm not too concerned about closeness to the season. I don't shoot too far for whitetails. I probably won't start hunting until October 20-31 either. Somewhere in there.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back