• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

'Bou hunt for Sale

Moosie

Grand poopa
I don't have alot of info, But recieved this Email from a Friend up in Canada. Please ask any questions here and I can Find out Or Directly Email him yourself :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am the hunting director for the Traditional Bowhunters of Ontario, and have organized a Caribou hunt in Quebec for the first week in Sept. this year. I was also going to go, how ever my wife found a lump on her breast, (we are waiting for the results of her biopsy) plus the young offender jail I worked in full time was closed a few weeks ago. I am looking to sell my hunt for this fall at a reduced rate due to last minute timing. I paid $1,500.00 US - I am willing to sell it for $1,200.00 US.
Let me know if you could help me out or if you know anyone that would be interested just get them to e-mail me and I will inform them of all the details.
Thank you. Rick Spratt ricody@earthlink.net