Caribou Gear

At least he doesn’t have them rigged for highwater or snakes.
I have a visceral reaction to jeans tucked in boots. My right hand just wants to fly towards the face of the person wearing them.

I’m to tucked in boots to what Will Smith is to jokes. (Side note, I hope I don’t slap like a woman if I do have to throw hands.)06F89560-3A8A-48C3-91F1-6BCE77DC33CD.jpeg

Tucking your pants into your boots is what keeps the ticks from munchin on ya junk. One tick in the frank or beans and you’ll be following the trend.;)

Tucking your pants into your boots is what keeps the ticks from munchin on ya junk. One tick in the frank or beans and you’ll be following the trend.;)

That doesn’t make sense…… I walked 4 1/2 miles mushroom hunting in cowboy boots yesterday, pulled 6-7 ticks off of my shirt and jeans. 0 found my bean bag. And I didn’t look like a doofus. Sooooooooo
87564989-7390-4845-905B-D19B1BCE1AE9.gif

way, way late on this thread, but Ropers are your beat choice. low heel, super confortable and you can walk miles in comfort. A one-off for cowboy boots is dicey, especially if getting via mail order versus professional fitting.

Have some ostrich ropers, just added to collection of boots. Were ropers most everday, also “regular’ cowboy boots.

As a small kid starting about 6 yr old I ran the neighborhood in cowboy boots when most were in keds….

Last edited:
Got myself a nice pair of Twisted X https://gritroutdoors.com/twisted-x/ , so far holding up well. I think it's a decent entry-level cowboy boots. Anyone knows any other good cowboy boot makers? Might need another pair since I love the look

Last edited:
Hate to resurrect this little gem, but this is what I imagine @wllm looked like right before the wedding.

Hate to resurrect this little gem, but this is what I imagine @wllm looked like right before the wedding.

... Tumbleweed Tommy

Blahahahahah

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back