Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Boots Recommendations... no not those kinda boots

A little lightbulb went off in my head when I saw that jean/boot combination. On backcountry hunts, I would save weight with it as I wouldn’t have to take gaiters.

Kidding aside, I am a little envious (of the boots, not the tight jeans).

Right before we were married my wife had a major eye surgery. While in consultation with God's gift to eye surgeons I accidentally said out loud what I was thinking about his ostrich skin s**t kickers, and how they went with the rest of his Lloyd Christmas office attire. She vividly remembers the awkwardness, I maintain that he had it coming.

Right before we were married my wife had a major eye surgery. While in consultation with God's gift to eye surgeons I accidentally said out loud what I was thinking about his ostrich skin s**t kickers, and how they went with the rest of his Lloyd Christmas office attire. She vividly remembers the awkwardness, I maintain that he had it coming.
1651864281871.jpeg

This thread was the catalyst for me buying a new pair of dress boots I might add....

Y4A0125.jpg

Now you just need a Buckle to go with it....

FROM YETI!

Pullover or cardigan w/ the London Fog windbreaker?

This thread was the catalyst for me buying a new pair of dress boots I might add....

Y4A0125.jpg

Now you just need a Buckle to go with it....

FROM YETI!

I like the white stitching down around the toe.
Swag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back