Boats, Bucks, & Big Dumps - Packrafting Mule Deer

Making it harder to resist purchasing a pack raft.

I've been enthralled by rivers since I was a kid. Canoes, rafts, kayaks, etc.

As an adult I've found logistics to be a bigger and bigger hurdle. Don't get me wrong I love rafts, but dealing with trailers/shuttle runs/boat storage it all just makes it more difficult to get on the river and I find myself doing it less.

Alpacka Raft really solve a ton of these problems with their pack rafts. Two people with Subaru/Corollas/ etc can easily shuttle 5 people + boats for a day trip. The boats take up about the same amount of storage space in your house as a sleeping bag.

If you want to go float/ fish solo you can strap your bike on the boat, float the river, deflate the boat and ride you bike back up to your car no problem.

Last edited:
After reading this I showed it to my sister and told her that she needs to step her game up big time cause right now the sister cool meter is more on the lame side than the cool side.

She promptly told me "my brother cool meter was more on the im gonna deck you side".

"I didnt know that was a side" I said.

She says "I just made it up now... how's that for cool". 🤔😂

Awesome hunt thanks for sharing.

That was a great write up (and photos), thanks for sharing. Glad you got to spend some quality time with your sister.

Love it.

“She then reached in her pack -and pulled out a LaCroix. She cracked it open, took a swig and said MTFU pilgrim”.
Urban dictionary cool..like

It's not la-croiks or la-kwah, nor is it la crow-ix. It's pronounced la-croy, just like the island in the Caribbean, St. Croix. And if you forget, just remember that LaCroix rhymes with enjoy, which is what you will do when you drink it.

Read More: https://www.mashed.com/81729/untold-truth-lacroix/?utm_campaign=clip

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back