Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Boats, Bucks, & Big Dumps - Packrafting Mule Deer

Great story and adventure for you both. I don't know how I missed this thread originally but Congrats!

Very well told adventure! Huge congrats for the guide getting the client out to utilize that hunters safety she took! Hopefully another lifetime hunter! Great job on the skull also. Picture paddling in raft is “epic” as the younger generation says....
Matt

Very well told adventure! Huge congrats for the guide getting the client out to utilize that hunters safety she took! Hopefully another lifetime hunter! Great job on the skull also. Picture paddling in raft is “epic” as the younger generation says....
Matt
Gracias! I hope so as well, she’s excited about ocellated turkeys, which would be a blast.

Matt
Easy with the guide talk, some asshat will take it literally and turn him into CPW lol

What a great story man! Congrats to you both. This is just the sort of hunt my 11 year old daughter wants to go on in a bad way. Nice rifle too. Transition pre 64. Great chambering as well.

great job on the skull. Something I thought I'd share, this year I dumped quite a bit of oxyclean in my boil water, all three rounds, and there's no need for peroxide, that thing is WHITE!
Try adding liquid 40 to the water to...... clean water.

Try adding liquid 40 to the water to...... clean water.
Essentially boiling (heating) is just speeding up decomposition,
2 H2O2 → 2 H2O + O2
so technically the same whitening. 10 days at room temp might be the same as 40 min at 200. I’m sure a chemistry major could give us the point at which you’ve used up the “whitening power” of a given amount of vol 40 based on temp.

Essentially boiling (heating) is just speeding up decomposition,
2 H2O2 → 2 H2O + O2
so technically the same whitening. 10 days at room temp might be the same as 40 min at 200. I’m sure a chemistry major could give us the point at which you’ve used up the “whitening power” of a given amount of vol 40 based on temp.
such a great story and the thread gets derailed with this!

Gorgeous rifle, nice first buck, cool adventure corgi, and awesome float in access..... What more could you ask for. Great job all around!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back