Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Blaser Rifles

Don't have one (can't afford one :) ), but I lust after an R8 Professional Success with all of my being!!

Yes and yes. THey are the smoothest and one of the most accurate production rifles I've found.

Precisely manufactured works of art. Would love to have one.

Definitely worth the money, but IMO, multiple mighty fine production rifles can be had for that kinda dough.

Last edited:
I'm seriously thinking about getting one, just depends on how much the tax man wants off me this year, how much i can get trading in my Browning X Bolt, and if it impacts too much on my 'Montana fund'!
Cheers
Richard

Have used a few, and i REALLY like the K95's, just a very functional single shot. Could have brought a very nice R8 with a Swaro very affordably recently, but as all my bolt guns are sako's i didn't want to upset the herd. Will look at find an affordable secondhand K95 at some stage, luxus or baroness, but they are as scarce as rocking horse crap!

word around the camp fire is devon deer gave in and now has an R8 sitting in his safe in 30-06 :)
Word does get around!
I should get it zeroed in this week, once i shift this stinking cold and raging sore throat:mad:
Cheers
Richard

I have an R8 in 6mm that I initially put a leupold on but now has a vortex razor. Shoots great.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back