Caribou Gear Tarp

big bear

dgc1963

A 638 lb bear was hit by a truck near one of my hunting spots last week with it prob just coming out of hybernation it prob would go 800 lbs in fall Ill try to get a pic up

+1
g.png

Yup its In Pa we get a few monsters every year on trail cams and see a few but this one is xtra big
my friends son got a 741 pounder about 10 yrs ago
this guy is prob 500 or so

Attachments

• 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
Reactions: LCH
The calorie intake to hold bears that big is unbelievable. They gotta be mowing down crop like nobody’s business.
when they hit a corn field it looks like crop circles Ill get pic up of 30 to 50 yard patches completly mowed down the farmers hate em and when 5 or 10 bears are hitting the same fields it crazy

That is a giant bruin! I hope someone (the person who hit it or Fish and Game) was able to salvage the hide and skull for display purposes.

when they hit a corn field it looks like crop circles Ill get pic up of 30 to 50 yard patches completly mowed down the farmers hate em and when 5 or 10 bears are hitting the same fields it crazy
I had lots of pics of bear damage in my corn fields but must of deleted them one year we had so much it wasnt worth harvesting one field

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back