Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

B.A.D.A.S.S. #6 - Engel Cooler

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Now things are rolling. Time for drawing #6 in the Big Annual Drawing And Sponsor Spotlight. The next item we will be drawing is a Deep Blue 35 Quart Engel Cooler.

To go to their site and see all their Deep Blue Coolers go here -------> ENGEL COOLERS

I have been using the Engel Coolers for all the hunts this year. They are as good as advertised. We have been abusing them to a high degree and they are no worse for wear.

On our NM elk hunt, we brought frozen milk jugs of water. When we left after six days of travel and hunting, the milk jugs were still almost all ice. Had I shot a bull, we could have cooled him down very fast.

When we shot the NM antelope, I quatered him and put him in a two 65 quart coolers with frozen milk jugs. It took me two days to get home to MT and when I got here, the milk jugs were still frozen and the antelope meat was in perfect shape.

Besides the obvious duty of keeping meat fresh and cold, these cooler make for good table tops to complete the many important tasks of elk camp.
IMG_1715.JPG

Even the strangest of New Mexico's insects want one (anyone know what this green thing is?).
IMG951022.jpg

For this show and site to continue, they need to hear from you. All of these platforms are provided at no cost and I hope that as we put the spotlight on these companies, you will let them know that you appreciate them. They put a HUGE amount of emphasis on emails thanking them for support. It would go a long ways if you were so inclined to click the links below and let them know.

Contact information to let these folks know of your support is below. I hope you will click the links and email them.

> Federal Premium Ammunition (the company that is underwriting all the shipping and promo costs of this big drawing).

>>>----------> http://www.federalpremium.com/company/contact_us.aspx

> Engel Coolerecontact - http://www.engel-usa.com/contact-us

I will announce this winner on Friday of this week.

And they do help you catch more walleyes. Well, maybe not help you catch more, but when you catch them, you can keep them fresh and cool.
IMG_1273.jpg

Those Engel coolers are awesome we have an 80 quart and a 123 quart and wouldn't trade them for anything. We also use the frozen milk jugs and they seem like they will last forever in them.

It has to be more affordable to just ship that to ID right? I would even consider driving over to pick it up in person.

We borrowed a DeepBlue 320 for Colorado this year. It held about 2/3 of two cows and kept it's cargo frosty with 3 ice blocks and 3 cubed bags. Quality equipment.

Very nice, I really have wanted a Yeti for a while have not done much research to see who is as good or makes like product. These look pretty awesome. Wouldn't mid trying this out on my buddies elk hunt.

Noharleyyet,
Fantastic idea! I can stuff my dog in there on the way to hunt late season roosters!

I am the extremely lucky winner and I appreciate this BADASS giveaway. It sure made my week. My twin 5 year old boys won a prize at school today and all 3 of us were running around tonite with big smiles on our faces! What prize puts a smile on a 5 year olds face? A remote controlled rattlesnake. Really. Although they did say they were a little disappointed they didnt win the 6 lbs of gummy bears!

What prize puts a smile on a Dad's face? Why an Engel cooler of course! :D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back